Embrace the Power of Pure Black Obsidian. From tricking rock trolls to dueling with a powerful shaman, the life of a dungeon crawler is filled with enough thrills to keep you wanting more. Just like in the real world, an adventurer needs the right tools to get the job done, and in most cases, their campaign may depend on it. Giving your character plenty to boost to back them in their loftiest obstacles, this black obsidian raised holographic dice set is a treasure that keeps on giving.
Perfect for Your Adventures. The Black Obsidian used for the dice is directly sourced from volcanic lava deposits in Argentina, Canada, Chile, and Ecuador. The dice are embellished with holographic numerical numbers whose colorful shine will surely mesmerize your DnD buddies.
Unique Design. Each die is individually sandblasted and hand-carved, which means no two dices will ever have the same pattern, making each set truly one of a kind.
Exclusive Craftsmanship. Handcrafted with a unique attention to detail, our exclusive Gemstone dice set is going to become your most valuable dice set. Each die features a semi-precious stone which adds a touch of opulence and luxury to your RPG games.
This product is made by a trained professional but due to the nature of natural materials, the item being hand carved and sandblasted please allow for slight variations due to the nature of this product.
Caring for your gemstone dice:
Just like art, there truly are no two pieces alike and that each set should be treated with love and care. Below are our suggestions to make sure your stones stay in tip-top shape to avoid cracks, chips, and damage to your gemstone dice:
- Roll on a padded mat or dice tray with a padded insert. Avoid wooden trays with no padding and glass, wood, and metal tables as this could increase the chance of a chip. Avoid Felt Dice trays that don't have a layer of padding between the felt and wood or plastic, felt is very thin and can be deceptive on how much it protects.
- Don’t use Dice Towers - Dice towers increase the risk of gemstones becoming damaged. We recommend against using any dice tower with gemstone dice.
- Don’t use Dice Cups - Dice cups likewise run an increased risk of damaging your gemstones as the dice are continuously slammed into one another.
- Nat 1s and low rolls do happen, but we would encourage you not to throw your dice at the wall or anything else to intimidate them. Instead, consider using a dice jail. Additionally, please do not put your die in the microwave and make its friends watch, nothing good will come from this.
- Store your dice in a container that will keep them from rubbing with other dice. The use of plastic bags to bag dice individually can also help.
- Roll 1 die at a time, shaking multiple dice, especially of harder materials, will increase the chance of a chip or cracks. Avoid keeping gemstone dice in a communal rolling field you don't want your friend's Boulder® assaulting your beautiful gemstones.
- Do not roll them down your stairs, yes this has happened, so just don't do it.
- Don’t try to bank your dice off a tray wall, stones can be tough, but with other stronger objects that don’t give, things will not end up well.
- Handle with care, like your phone, and don’t drop them on the ground.
Enjoy your dice, the better you take care of these dice the better they will take care of you in durability. These beautiful dice will hold up for years to come with the use of proper care.